Exhibition Update

As the 2010 year comes to a close, we're excited about the new shows being scheduled for the coming 2011 season.  New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Barcelona, Dubai and possibly Mumbai will all have a small team in each city dedicated to helping me make this come to life.  It's my goal to allow the photographs to continue to play their part in raising awareness to the plight of the Haitian people.  In the early months of 2011, I will return to create a second set of portraits of my original subjects nearly a year later, to see how their world has changed if at all.

Until then, wherever you live in this world, I want to wish you, your friends and family the best of holidays and thank those of you who made The Pink Door Photographs come to life this year.  I owe all of you a huge debt of gratitude for your efforts.

Thank you...

Rodney

No comments:

Post a Comment